Wednesday, April 18, 2012

C + E {Engaged!}

I had so much fun shooting this wonderful couple, they are so in love and it really shines through their pictures! They are getting married this October in Columbus, Ohio and I was absolutely thrilled when Carolyn asked me to take their photos. We had so much fun on this very sunny spring day! The photos were taken in Powell, Ohio where both Carolyn & Eric grew up. Yep, thats right they were High School sweethearts! They then went to Ohio State University and now Eric is a baseball coach in Lima, Ohio and Carolyn works in Worthington, Ohio. Here is great example of  OH- IO Love...
















































2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura!! You are so sweet :) I just checked out your blog it is awesome! I also have a little chihuahua that looks just like yours. I am now following you I would love if you would follow me too! I look forward to watching your great posts!

    ReplyDelete