Thursday, February 9, 2012

High-Bun Perfection!

I have Finally perfected the High Bun and I am SOO excited! I have what the stylists like to call "fine" hair, I have a lot of it but it's not super "thick", which in most cases works to my benefit because I don't have to wait hours on end for my hair to dry... So as I was admiring some of the high bun photos I just couldnt figure out the best way for me to "pull it off" Well I am here to say, I have the secret... and surprisingly it is really simple (yay) who doesn't love a simple yet trendy "hair-do!"

You can really get creative with this cute bun, below are some pics that inspired me on Pinterest.

High Bun Photos:



Source: onewed.com via Andi on Pinterest




     Source: bing.com via LeAnn on Pinterest














HERE'S The Secret:


Get a skinny "tease brush" from Sally's Beauty Supply or ask your hair stylist to get one for you! It really does make a huge difference! It's $4.99 and worth the investment. 












Thanks to runningonhappiness.blogspot.com for the beatutiful tutorial below:










                                                              Source: runningonhappiness.blogspot.com via LeAnn on Pinterest





My High- Buns! (LOL)



4 comments:

  1. Yay! I have the same exact hair issues and I'm obsessed with the "high bun." It's pretty and feminine. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's So easy once you get the hang of it! I would recommend going to Sally's hair supply and buying a tease brush, it is a skinny little brush that teases your hair perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thought twins-I JUST picked up a tease brush and it is SO much easier than trying to sculpt my flat hair with a comb! THANK YOU for this tutorial, trying it today :)

    Hope your week is going well!

    Liz at Simple Nests

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously don't leave home without it!! LOL, glad to hear I'm not the only one who loves to tease! :) :)

    ReplyDelete