Monday, November 14, 2011

Holiday Card Time!

Yay it's that time of year again time to start thinking about what you will send off in the "snail mail" to all your friends and relatives.  I just love cards ESPECIALLY Holiday Cards they are such a nice surprise in your mail box and a great way to keep tabs on everyone. My husband and I recently purchased a new house so I am so excited to send out our Holiday cards this year with a New address! 

If you aren't hand making making your cards this year, here is a site that I Highly recommend, they have such ADORABLE selections and you can easily personalize all of them. They are all printed on lovely luxe heavy paper, professionally typeset and offer exclusive designs,  I have no idea how to choose from all of these styles!

Minted.







Minted Loves Paper!
50 cards from Minted vs 50 cards from the competition

Photo's provided via Minted





No comments:

Post a Comment