Tree downtown Worthington, OH
My little brother plays college football for ONU
My Nieces and Nephew dresses up for Trick or Treat
My little neighbor Carter with his homemade Leggo costume!
Hubby & I as Maaario & Luiiigi :)
(these were from the little kids section so we saved big!)
Now it is On to November!
I Love this month because Thanksgiving is involved
and I live for all of the yummy fall Thanksgiving food!
Here is my "Thrifty Thursday" idea for you for Thanksgiving:
1. Start with a fresh baked cookie base, I used chocolate chip because it is my favorite
2. Let cookies cool for a few moments while on the pan
3. With the large part of the reese's cup down, add a reese's cup to the middle of each cookie
4. The place four candy corns behind the reese's cup like feathers
5. I cut a peanut in half for the legs and used a bit of the candy corn for a beak